Seafood … meatballs from octopus with feta cheese , ouzo and basil.
Materials we need…
- 5 kilo octopus
- 200 gr. onion dry
- 100 gr. finokio
- 200 gr. feta cheese
- 6 eggs
- 50 ml ouzo
- salt and pepper
- little dry basil
- flour as much as it get’s
Let’s cook it…
- Boil the octopus in a saucepan until tender.
- Once cooled cut it into very small pieces with a knife or multi.
- Add the remaining ingredients by cutting them also into small pieces.
- Last let the flour throwing as much as to have a nice dough.
- Attention to salt, because the octopus itself is salty
- Heat oil in pan and let the octopus balls frying deeply.