Juicy and lightly fried pork medallions with mushrooms , wine and herbs.
Materials we need…
- 1 kilo pork meat cut it into small pieces
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 glass white dry wine
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 250 gr. fresh mushrooms (optional)
Let’s cook it…
- Cook the pieces of the meat to shield and keep their body fluids.
- Add the mushrooms and saute until softened also.
- Pour wine.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with oregano and serve.